As you start to plan your Walt Disney World® vacation, we know how important finding and booking your restaurants will be to guarantee full bellies and happy hearts. As foodies and Disney aficionados, we know the best restaurants at Disney World.
Here are our six favorite dining options at Disney World:
- Skipper Canteen: Are you a jungle lover? If that’s the case, this place is perfect for you! In this restaurant, you will immerse yourself in the legacy of the Jungle Cruise, tasting the flavorful cuisine on their menu from Asia, South America, and Africa. The biggest plus about this restaurant is that you can easily book an Advance Dining Reservation here at the last minute if needed.
Located in Magic Kingdom, Skipper Canteen is the perfect mix between fun and delicious food. The energy at this place is unbeatable, which makes it one of the most unique restaurants in Walt Disney World®.
- Landscape of Flavors: This is the perfect place for the family to enjoy American favorites: burgers, pizza, salad, and more. Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, this place is the right fit. In this resort, you can expect the same movies that serve as the inspiration for the various locations of the resort to be used to theme four of the dining rooms: The Lion King, Cars, Finding Nemo, and The Little Mermaid.
Head over to the Landscape of Flavors restaurant and dine in, you won’t regret it! Or should we say, DIG in? 😉
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: I know, I know, we all have heard about the MOST popular Beast’s enchanted castle-themed restaurant in all of Walt Disney World®. But is popular for a reason, I’m I, right?
This restaurant menu combines French flair with the ambiance of Beauty and the Beast. Here, you will find some of the best character dinings at Disney World. Because of its amazing reputation, this restaurant’s tables fill out fast. Make sure you check their availability and make a reservation with enough time ahead! 👀
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano: Raise your hand if you love Italian food 🙋. This Italian American casual spot it’s located in the backlot of Disney’s Hollywood and combines all the colorful Italian eatery with a California twist.
The menu has a variety of Italian classics such as margarita flatbread as an appetizer, delicious pasta as an entrée, and, of course, we need to get dessert even though we are full, correct? Try their tiramisu! Oh, and don’t forget the Californian wines 🍷 . Or should I say, adult juice… 🤫
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall: Nothing beats southern hospitality. If good hickory-smoked ribs, crispy Cajun chicken, smoked sausage, beef brisket with corn, mashed potatoes, green beans, and mac and cheese sound right up your alley, then look no further. PLUS, you will be dining by the Sassagoula River.
A comfort food focused-menu inspired by Southern Louisiana cooking’, open for dinner only, and don’t forget to make a reservation!
- Jaleo by José Andrés: This is perfect for when you are casually strolling through Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney) and you get HANGRY after all that cardio (and we mean, shopping 🛍️). This place brings the best Spanish flavors all the way from Europe to America.
This well-recognized chef from Spain, José Andrés, has the best paella, tapas and sangria on their menu. You can easily book a reservation through their website or on the Disney World app! It’s a hard one to miss 💃.
And just like that, you have 6 of the best places to eat in Walt Disney World. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure to book a table with enough time ahead.
- Download the Disney App to get all the latest updates regarding Disney World Dining.
- Read the cancellation policy of each restaurant before booking.
- Look at the menu before attending in case there are any dietary restrictions.
Before you get to some of the Walt Disney World® restaurants, you will need some transportation. Don’t forget to book your ride with the Sunshine Flyer! We will bring you and your family from Orlando Airport to Walt Disney World® Resorts on a premium motorcoach, so you can get to enjoy delicious foods and experiences with your loved ones.
And finally, bon appétit! 😋